My Work Process
Since all of my knives are Handmade I work on them in small batches of 4-6 at the time depending on the model. This enables me to maintain the same quality craftsmanship time after time. Please keep in mind when ordering that these are custom pieces, and at this point there is a 7-10 month wait period to receive your finished knife. I will be able to give you a better estimate on your wait time once your order is placed. All times given are estimates and are likely to change.
My Ordering Process
There are 2 ways to order:
1) Order directly from the website, selecting your options and paying in full up front.
2) Paying a $60 or $100 deposit, depending on your order, up front and then paying the final payment before your Handle Material is glued up.
I offer 2 types:
The first being my Happiness Guarantee. If you are not 100% happy with your knife you can return it unused within 5 business days of receiving your knife. You will be responsible for all shipping costs. At that point I will inspect the knife to ensure that it is still in new condition and you will receive a refund minus the non-refundable deposit placed on the knife order. If I find any faults on the knife that were not there when I shipped it to you your refund will be denied.
I also provide a Workmanship & Defect Guarantee. If your knife breaks you can send it back to me for an inspection. If I find that it was due to a fault in my craftsmanship and not from misuse, I will fix it free of charge or replace it. If I find that the defect was due to misuse and you still want to get it fixed charges for repair will be quoted along with shipping costs. This guarantee does not cover normal wear and tear of the knife or the sheath. However if you would like to send it in for a spa treatment every once in a while just let me know and we can work something out!
**Refunds minus the deposit will be issued when the knife returned has been resold.
Terms & Conditions
- To purchase a knife you must be 18 years or older. You also must also be aware of your local state knife laws.
- When making a final payment, it is expected within 3 days of notification or I will have to move onto the next order and your wait time will increase. If no contact has been made after the 3 days your order will be removed from the run until contact has been made. This excludes orders that have been paid in full upfront.
- All deposits are non refundable. If you request a refund on a paid in full knife for any reason please note the deposit will be taken out of the final cost. Also if the knife has already shipped out to you the cost of shipment will also not be refundable and will need to be returned at your cost before your refund is processed.
- International Orders are accepted! Please work with me directly via email so that we can get your shipment fees adjusted for your international rates.
- Screech Owl Knives is not responsible for any injuries or damage caused by our knives.
- By proceeding with an order you are stating that you are in agreement with all policies stated on this page.
We respect your privacy. Therefore we never share or sell your personal information with any third parties. Any information collected through this site is intended to be used for this transaction only. Your personal information is secured via SSL Technology.